Sunday, May 10, 2009

Help>.....?

i want to eat heathier but i have a ton of food allegies seriously all this crap will make me break out some will kill me any ideas on how to eat better without making myself sick





all tropical fruit, anything that comes from the water except tuna, all nuts, strawberries, tomates, wheat, and all dairy help me





and yes im serious i got all the allergies in my family

Help%26gt;.....?
Hi! There are ways to eat healthy without having to limit yourself from the obvious foods. There is a video on a site called Capessa.com that I work with that could be helpful to you. http://capessa.com/members/storyactions....





It talks about how you can eat healthier through a vegetarian/vegan diet but it doesn't have to be bland or intimidating. The video talks about these three ingredients that are healthy and can be very flavourful.





* Tempeh (soy-based) is very easily digestible and delicious—but it needs to be prepared well. You can crumble it and sauté it like ground beef. It’s tricky to master it, but once you do, you can use it for anything.








* Tofu (soy-based) can take on any flavor, and you can marinate it in anything. You can make it into a cutlet, or you can make it into cubes. It’s white and gelatinous and it’s got a funny name, so it has a tough time in terms of how we look at it. People think it’s weird, but if you prepare it properly, it’s quite delicious.








* Seitan (wheat meat) is my favorite because it’s so versatile. It’s a plant-based protein, but it’s got the texture of animal protein. People tell me they’ve had the best lamb they’ve ever had at my restaurant. People have thanked me for giving them the best veal dish they’ve ever had. It was really seitan they were eating. You can make great burgers out of it, and you can’t even tell that it’s not animal protein.





As vegetarian myself I must say that those 3 things helped me during my transition period when I wanted to eat healthier. And the vegan restaurant by my work serves great dishes with seitan, especially, and i love it.





Definitely go talk to a nutritionist first and they can help figure out what is best for you and your diet. They can help you with wise food choices. Also, keep in mind that you can always get creative with recipes so that you taking one main ingredient and using it in various ways to keep things interesting. But in your case make sure they are safe and appropriate choices.





Hope this helps and good luck!!
Reply:See a nutritionist


No comments:

Post a Comment