Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Help with finding a evening job working from home?

I work full time during the day, but would like to do a few hours in the evening typing, admin etc, also. I have done a search on the internet, but keep finding companies that want to take money off you first, which i would never do. Does anyone know an reputable sites where i can apply? I live in South Wales.

Help with finding a evening job working from home?
Some chick was applying at UPS for an evening administrative job. She works in a cage-like thing in the warehouse. I'm a loader, so I made a joke about being free range.





Guess you could apply to UPS.
Reply:Well sweetheart. this is what I specialize in and whart you are saying is very true. I wrote an article and should do a blog about this because its a researched subject of mines.





I have hired hoe workers in the past and Have way over 100 real referrals for you from companies that hire remotely.





In anwsering your question. Most of them are not real honestly and only the trained can refer you.





some of the real ones still do charge for your background checks. I know how to get you hired if you have a home computer and home phone and internet. It would still take you a few weeks for a real compny to hire you for true online work because just like real companies test you. remote ones do to even more extensively you need toget certified for top money you can do that for free I can tell you where too.. Some online testing centers save your scores and offer certificates to email the emplyers. Applications ask are you certified if you are looking for Admin or IT etc., Its simple if you know the ropes many dont. So they are left in the cost to become frustrated and ripped of. For anything worthwhile there will be at least a small investment involved sometimes. Never pay over $25- $30 for information or background checks. red flag anything under $25.00 is to cheap anything over $30 maybe too much . I am a work at home expert on Kasamba my service are for a fee. You just got a lots of free advice ..


No comments:

Post a Comment