Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Please help me I have a question about tanning and getting your eyebrows waxed?

i went tanning today, but i also want to get my eyebrows waxed. Is it safe to do it in the same day? I heard that it's not. Please tell me if this is true or not.

Please help me I have a question about tanning and getting your eyebrows waxed?
i thnk you should be good....do you put tanning lotion onyour face? if you can go out and about in the sun and do it tanning should be no different...i mean i would suggest to wait a couple of hours first of course but its just wax....your probally better doing it later if your tanning tomorrow.....b.c. you dont want tooo much of an uneven tan on your face.......i dont tan my face much though b/c we get sunlight everyday...i put a towel over my face and lift it every now and then for a bit...but yea you should be good.


No comments:

Post a Comment