Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Would a wireless range extender help me catch the internet better?

i seem to catch my neighbors wireless OPEN signal on my laptop so i can use the net but i lose the signal sometimes. i wanna know if i buy an extender and put it in my apartment will it work??? please help me.

Would a wireless range extender help me catch the internet better?
An extender might even give you a better choice of networks to log into,such as what I use,however signal isn't always 100% dependable,but there are some unencrypted networks out there
Reply:Absolutely not! its a nightmare, and connecting is much easier when you are just plugged in! (trust me, i should know...) sometimes it wont connect, and you need the code from below the wireless box and all that crazyness...





on the other hand, its your choice and it does sometimes work!! :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment