Monday, July 13, 2009

Need Help with getting out a stain on my sofa?

My sofa and love seat is microfiber and It is only 1 year old, we are very careful and dont let anyone eat or drink on it. The problem is,last wk end my small grandkids were over and they got sillyputty or slime on my furniture and I cant get it out, I tried to use a damp cloth to get it out and it wouldnt come out, does anyone have any ideas? I am afraid to just use anything on it cause Im afraid cleaners would eat a hole in the microfiber please someone help..thanks

Need Help with getting out a stain on my sofa?
If it is grease based try a drop of dawn dish soap on a clean wet cloth and gently rub. First test a inconspicuos spot. or try the queen of clean website hope this helps
Reply:call a cleaner in it should help alot.


No comments:

Post a Comment