Thursday, July 9, 2009

Asking about an english bulldog and there health please help?

I am a mom of an english bulldog 2 years old he all of a sudden started this thing with his head it starts shacking and last about 10 mins it shakes up and down I am taking him to a vet on monday but would like to find out what it is or if anyone elease has had any problems please help no smart elicks please reply only if you know this breed thanks he is my life.

Asking about an english bulldog and there health please help?
Don't panic but it does sound like a small epileptic fit. If it is there are loads of meds he can take tho, so don't worry. I've got an epileptic 15 year old beardie and she copes with small fits every day. . It could also be something like an ear infection or an eye infection, or even toothache! Please don't worry too much, I'm sure the vet will be able to help tomorrow


Good luck


Belinda
Reply:Possibly epilipsy?


No comments:

Post a Comment